> TODAY´S MESSAGE

04/26/2019 - LOVED TO THE END

  • Send by E-mail
  • Print
It was just before the Passover Festival. Jesus knew that the hour had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.  John 13:1

There are facts that occurred before Jesus’s last Passover feast with His disciples, some occurred during this time and others occurred later.  Those that were not recorded do not serve us with lessons; however, those that were reported in the Scriptures must be examined as precious secrets, so we can learn to know the Lord and to follow His commands. There are no errors or flaws in the Bible, only safe instructions and sure directions from the One who is perfect.

The information reported and left by Jesus are worthy of total credibility and acceptance.  The omniscience of the Savior is always the same, for during creation of Heaven and Earth He was God with the Father and will always continue to be.  We have to interact with Him in order to solve our difficulties and this is only possible through observance of biblical teachings.  Otherwise we will get nowhere. The Word is our Light!

Knowing that soon He would be leaving this world headed to eternal Home, Jesus loved His disciples as He always did. He wants us to love Him the same way when we love our brothers and sisters.  Who does not lay down their life to fulfill God’s purpose and plan does not love his neighbor.  Besides, they who do not deliver their tithes and offerings in the house of the Lord are under a curse (Malachi 3:8-9). Important: who is not included in the blessing will not overcome the schemes of the realms of darkness.

The Savior’s love for humanity continues the same today and has no end, it is eternal. The Almighty will never remove His mercy and His love from us, because His gifts are irrevocable.  He has never changed and will never change, because He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8).  Therefore if one day you should feel lack of the love of the Almighty, remember that this gift will never be removed from you.  God is faithful!

As it once happened with the apostles the same occurs with those who are a part of the Body of Christ.  After all, He will love us to the end.  The Lord has promises concerning humanity and He will fulfill them.  So pray and cite some of them believing that He will help you as He promises.  As you claim them, believe in their fulfillment by the Almighty. 

Likewise, the Jews will still have a time of final visitation.  They did not take advantage of the first time, but before the return of Christ, He will visit them according to what He declared.  Then those that descend from Abraham through the flesh will understand their hour and will convert (Romans 11:26; Zacharias 12:10).  God’s plan will never be prevented from becoming a reality and it will be confirmed.

It is good to trust in the Almighty, who will never move against our eternal life.  Even if you think you have gone too far in sinning and there is no way that God can reach you again, know that the heavenly Father still loves you as He always has.  Believe this truth and be totally happy.  He is faithful!

In Christ, withlove,

R. R. Soares

> Today´s Message

 

> PRAYER REQUEST

> Faith Show Program

Program 1334
Program 1333

»READ MORE

 

> TODAY´S VERSE

and Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
(Genesis 11:23)

»READ MORE

> Agenda

  • No events scheduled.
 
Copyright 2013-2014, International Grace of God Church
Ongrace.com